AUCTIONEERING PROFESSIONAL GROUP
'Talk Auctioneering! Beckon on Estate Surveyors and Valuers'!!
To be the best and first in the delivery of Auctioneering Services in Nigeria propelled by well trained professionals
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1) TO BE FIRST AMONG EQUALS
2) To train and equip Estate Surveyors and Valuers in the business of Auctioneering.
3) To stimulate and create business opportunities in Auctioneering for Estate Surveyors and Valuers in Nigeria.
4) To create and develop a curriculum in Auctioneering and facilitate its teaching as a taught course in tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
5) To collaborate with NIESV and ESVARBON towards the licensing of trained Estate Surveyors and Valuers as licensed Auctioneers.
6) To be part of other local and global Auctioneering professional bodies.
7) Getting involved in international conferences and training.
8) To market the Faculty to end users through publications in newspapers, visitations and collaborations.
9) To organise annual conference on Auctioneering.
1) To get NIESV and ESVARBON licence trained Estate Surveyors and Valuers as Auctioneers.
2) To get at least 500 Estate Surveyors and Valuers licensed as Auctioneers.
3) To organise training in three zones of the federation in the cause of the year.
4) To train at least six (6) lecturers in tertiary Institutions in the art and science of Auctioneering in order to retrain others.
5) To get at least a column in a national newspaper for publication of articles on Auctioneering.
6) To organise at least one joint Auction session for licensed Auctioneers that are Estate Surveyors and Valuers.